Atom (Science Symbol necklace)
Acknowledge your support of science with our midsize science symbol necklace. It features a central atom with three orbiting electrons. It has been cut from a .20 mm metal sheet, so it is very thin and delicate, but it will not bend unless you supply a lot of force. It measures approximately one square inch. The silver plated metal sheet cut out hangs from a sterling silver micro-ball chain (very thin and delicate). The chain length is 18 inches and is finished off with a c-clasp. It makes a great gift for science lovers.
- Sterling silver plated atom or science symbol with 4 lens stones measures a little over an inch
- 18 inch sterling silver 8 sided hexagonal ball chain that shimmers slightly when you move. It is the perfect compliment to the atom design.
- Elegant glass topped box with a velvet insert and a silver presentation card that describe the relationship between atoms and matter
- The stone colors are light turquoise in the middle with orbiting electrons in the colors of red, orange and light green.
- Great gift for your brainy friends- Give it to them with a card that says ... Because you Matter:)