Oxytocin Cuff Bracelet
Oxytocin is a peptide hormone and acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain. Recent research has studied its role in social bonding, sexual reproduction in both sexes, and uterine contractions during child birth and orgasm. Sometimes it is referred to as the trust hormone or the stress hormone. Interestingly it has also been found to be released during times of stress. In any case, it is an amazing molecule and we made it into a cuff bracelet. This is truly one of a kind. It measures approximately 4 inches at its tallest point and is approximately 6 inches in width. We made it out of brass so that it would be the right type of metal to withstand repeated bending to fit to any arm. It is packaged in a velvet bag with an informational card. We have two different colors, gold bronze and antique silver.
- Oxytocin molecule cuff bracelet
- Approximately 4 inches in height and 6 inches in width
- A very special one of a kind bracelet
- Made of plated brass to allow for repeated bending
- Will fit perfectly on any arm as each section can mold to the desired fit